How to choose your optic frame?
1. It is important that you choose your optical frame with great care and caution. Choosing the right optical frame is easy when you follow some simple ideas.
2. Look of the frame: First important thing is to decide the frame looks good and fits your personality. The shape of the face, the size of the eyes and the overall looks play a crucial role in determining the kind of frame one should go in for.
3. Lenses fit in frame: Your prescription lenses fits well with frame? You have to take into account that your prescription lenses fit well into the optical frame of your choice.
4. Weight of the frame: Optical frames are being made in numerous materials and you have ample choice to choose from. If you plan to wear the spectacles throughout the day then light weight plastic are the best choice else you can consider metal depend on your budget and style.
5. According to experts, when choosing frames you must check for things such as the nose bridge and the arms of the frame.